So some of you might have heard about the rainbow flash mob (#RainbowFlashMob) that has been going on… Well I got tagged with the color green from my sister- in-law Ann Marie from White House Black Shutters. All you have to do is be given a color and find anything of that color around the house. Then share it on facebook, instagram, twitter or your blog so that others can join in the fun!
So I went ahead and found a number of green things that I already had around the house! So here’s what I found:
You don’t have to say what everything is, I just thought it would be fun for all of you to see what I have around the house and why!
1. Stevia Plant – Stevia is a natural sweetener and I love to put it in my infused waters or freeze it in ice cubes and put it in your lemon aid.
2. Lime – My husband is an amazing cocktail drink maker. I call him the “Mix Master” and we always have limes on hand just incase he needs them for his drinks!
3. Vera Bradley Purse – For years my grandma would buy me one Vera a year. So I have many different shapes and color purses from her.
4. Get Clean Basic H2 – This is basically my number 1 go to cleaning product! It does absolutely everything and it is organic, super cleaning and extremely concentrate. Plus it is only pennies per bottle!
5. Kiwi – I always loved kiwis growing up although I hadn’t had them in a long time and they were on sale this week, so I bought them! I am so glad that I did because it brought back so many great memories!
6. Shaklee 180 Energizing Green Tea – Between this and the Pomegranate Tea I don’t know how I would get through each day! It helps give me the energy that I need without the crash at the end of the day without any jitters. (Cutting hair and jitters don’t go well together)
7. ProSante Finishing Spray – This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I use it as a root lifter when the hair is wet and then again as a finishing pray when the hair is dry! I have to mention that I do use and love the whole ProSante Hair Care Line and I use it on all of my clients!
8. Celery – Everyone should know that celery is a huge calorie burner and that it take more calories to burn off than celery itself! I always have it in the fridge!
9. Billy’s Bootcamp Workout – I can’t tell you how many random workout videos I have laying around the house! I am so glad that I now use the Burst workout program! It comes free with your Turnaround or Lean and Healthy Kit and it is right on your phone so you always have it at the palm of your hand!
10. Metal Scrubby – I love using this scrubby with my Sour Off Heavy Duty Past! It helps me clean things as hard as rusty or soap scum.
11. Beaded Bracelet – This is actually a necklace that I just wrap around my wrist to make it into a bracelet!
12. Dangle Earrings – I can’t tell you how long I have has these earrings. I actually forgot that I had them!
13. Necklace – I bought this necklace when I was in Ireland back in 2008
14. OPI Nail Polish – This is only one of my many colors! I love OPI for all of my pedicures!
15. The Shaklee Effect Pin – Shaklee has been around for almost 60 years and everyone that has used their products know that it has had some great effect on their life. This pin just indicates that I am part of the effect! You can read my whole weight loss story here and how Shaklee has effected my life!
16. Guest Bath Room Hand Towel – I love bright light colors so when I chose the colors for all of the small room I made sure they were bright and welcoming!
17. Head of Roman Lettuce – Brandon and I have a salad every single day, so lettuce is always a must around here! Random fact, I will always choose Roman over Iceberg lettuce. 🙂
So there you have it! I will be honest, I actually had a lot of fun hunting around the house looking for green colors!
If you want to play along just comment below and I will give you a color and you can join in the fun!